conveniently located near the West Brompton tube. cheap supermarket just down the street but not a huge variety of food in the area. Best to take the bus to oxford street instead of taking the overpriced tube.
rooms are basic and clean. Breakfast was pretty decent and come with health tips too. get the tourist day train passes instead of getting single rides. it's more worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis London Earls Court is located in West London, 500 m from Earls Court exhibition centre, 2 min from West Brompton and 5 min from Earls Court underground station (District and Piccadilly lines). 3 km from Knightsbridge, it has 504 rooms, a restaurant, a typical English pub serving snacks 24 hours and undercover pay parking. 8 meeting rooms seating up to 1,200 persons. Wireless Internet access available for guests on business stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ibis London Earls Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London Earls Court Hotel London
- Accor London Earls Court
- Ibis London Earls Court England