When trying to find a Hotel to book, I usually tend to book a Ibis as I don’t like surprises.
This one is no different, it’s a Ibis. But there is the perk of free Wi-Fi that others Ibis on London don’t give. Only that is already worth the hotel.
Breakfast at 11.50 GBP is too much expensive, so the option was to get to a nearby café and get a good breakfast for half of that!!
Next to the West Brompton station and from there to all the city. Also bus stops in front of the hotel, where a night bus come directly from Piccadilly circus (N94). Good restaurants and pubs around the hotel in walking distance.
Definitely recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis London Earls Court is located in West London, 500 m from Earls Court exhibition centre, 2 min from West Brompton and 5 min from Earls Court underground station (District and Piccadilly lines). 3 km from Knightsbridge, it has 504 rooms, a restaurant, a typical English pub serving snacks 24 hours and undercover pay parking. 8 meeting rooms seating up to 1,200 persons. Wireless Internet access available for guests on business stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Hotel.de and Agoda so you can book your Ibis London Earls Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London Earls Court Hotel London
- Accor London Earls Court
- Ibis London Earls Court England