Stayed 5 nights over at Ibis and was glad we made the right choice. Hotel lobby looked considerably modern and they have comfortable seating area at the lobby. Despite the hotel had alot of tourist buses, they managed to arrange their guests professionally in order not to make their lobby looking chaotic, plus point for that.
Their hotel rate was reasonable and location wise, it was located not too far for the tube station, about 3-5mins walk away, however it's not on the main line. You might need to change lines abit to get to the tourist spots but no complains because the hotel was located in a safe neighbourhood, so it's alright to walk back to the hotel late at night.
We booked a standard queen bed room and it is abit small but good for 2 person. Nothing luxurious but it was clean and had bits of modern fittings such as the light fixtures and lcd flat tv which offers quite a number of channels. Bathroom was alright, considered acceptable size compared to some other london budget hotels I stayed before.
Breakfast was included in our booking and we find it a good selections of hot and cold dishes offered. However it will be advisable to confirm with the check-in counter whether your room rate includes full breakfast or continental. If it's only continental, then it's located at another section of the dining area where there's only few selections of breads and pastries offered.
You will find quite a number of small restaurants over at Earls Court station which is about 5-8 mins walk away. Definitely a good choice for budget travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis London Earls Court is located in West London, 500 m from Earls Court exhibition centre, 2 min from West Brompton and 5 min from Earls Court underground station (District and Piccadilly lines). 3 km from Knightsbridge, it has 504 rooms, a restaurant, a typical English pub serving snacks 24 hours and undercover pay parking. 8 meeting rooms seating up to 1,200 persons. Wireless Internet access available for guests on business stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Venere, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ibis London Earls Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London Earls Court Hotel London
- Accor London Earls Court
- Ibis London Earls Court England