We stayed at Superior 3 bedroom apartment for 6 nights. It was a pleasant experience. The staff are helpful and some of them are friendly. There are cleaning services except on Sunday. The bathroom has bidet, complete cooking amenities, washing and dryer. Near to underground and there are many nearby bus stop that connect to places of interest. Perfect!
The only thing is that, the check out time is at 11am. I have traveled to many countries and stayed at many hotels. But this is the first time the check out time is 11am. However, we do asked to extend until 12.30pm and they allowed it. Thanks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 130 Queen's Gate offers some of the finest apartments within minutes of London's main attractions. The neo-classical style property which originally functioned as four stylish townhouses in the 1870's, is located in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. The Capital's trio of celebrated museums, the Natural History, Science and Victoria and Albert Museums, are located around the corner, with the Royal Albert Hall, Hyde Park and other famous sights within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your 130 Queen's Gate Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 130 Queen`s Gate Apartments Hotel London
- 130 Queensgate Hotel London
- 130 Queen's Gate Apartments London, England