The old fashions phtos shown on this site do not represent this apartment hotel. It is a modern, clean lined place in very handy walk to most amenities. Kitchen is great and the washer dryer a godsend for this active family. Tvs in each room and pretty small but well equipt living space. Bedrooms (room 107) are up three stairs and away from the living room which worked very well for us as it was really quiet. Would recommend it. Only complaint - beds need some sort of underlay as they are very hard!
- Also Known As:
- 130 Queen`s Gate Apartments Hotel London
- 130 Queen`s Gate Apartments Hotel
- 130 Queensgate Hotel London
- 130 Queen's Gate Apartments London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 130 Queen's Gate offers some of the finest apartments within minutes of London's main attractions. The neo-classical style property which originally functioned as four stylish townhouses in the 1870's, is located in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. The Capital's trio of celebrated museums, the Natural History, Science and Victoria and Albert Museums, are located around the corner, with the Royal Albert Hall, Hyde Park and other famous sights within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your 130 Queen's Gate Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.