I came across 130 queens gate via a web search for a service apartment and after 4 nights at the apartments, we have to say that we will definitely be back next time. We got a nice upgrade from our studio booking and it was extremely comfortable for us four. The amenities were perfect for our family with 2 babies. The staff were helpful and overall we had a fabulous stay. The locale couldn't have been better with it just a stones throw away from south ken tube and in the centre of many indie restaurants, not to mention the musuems and Hyde park!
- Also Known As:
- 130 Queen`s Gate Apartments Hotel London
- 130 Queen`s Gate Apartments Hotel
- 130 Queensgate Hotel London
- 130 Queen's Gate Apartments London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 130 Queen's Gate offers some of the finest apartments within minutes of London's main attractions. The neo-classical style property which originally functioned as four stylish townhouses in the 1870's, is located in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. The Capital's trio of celebrated museums, the Natural History, Science and Victoria and Albert Museums, are located around the corner, with the Royal Albert Hall, Hyde Park and other famous sights within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your 130 Queen's Gate Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.