We stayed here with out 2 year old for 14 days during the Olympics in a 1 bedroom apartment.
I was working at night and would often come home in the early hours of the morning.
The rooms are well constructed so any noise was contained and my family were able to sleep while I wound down in the other room.
Heaps of space, fantastic location, close to the South Kensington Tube, Tesco's & pubs.
Plus free wifi and friendly staff.
The only negs - the bed was a little hard (2 king singles pushed together).
The childs cot that we were charged 15 pounds a day for, was old and not very comfortable. Luckily the lounge in the living room transformed into a bed.
Also the heated towel rack in the bathroom was so hot I burnt my back on it getting out of the shower and I couldn't find an off or temp switch.
All small negatives in an otherwise excellent stay.
130 Queens Gate made a 2 week working trip with my family, just like home.
- Also Known As:
- 130 Queen`s Gate Apartments Hotel London
- 130 Queen`s Gate Apartments Hotel
- 130 Queensgate Hotel London
- 130 Queen's Gate Apartments London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 130 Queen's Gate offers some of the finest apartments within minutes of London's main attractions. The neo-classical style property which originally functioned as four stylish townhouses in the 1870's, is located in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. The Capital's trio of celebrated museums, the Natural History, Science and Victoria and Albert Museums, are located around the corner, with the Royal Albert Hall, Hyde Park and other famous sights within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your 130 Queen's Gate Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.