We stayed here with out 2 year old for 14 days during the Olympics in a 1 bedroom apartment.
I was working at night and would often come home in the early hours of the morning.
The rooms are well constructed so any noise was contained and my family were able to sleep while I wound down in the other room.
Heaps of space, fantastic location, close to the South Kensington Tube, Tesco's & pubs.
Plus free wifi and friendly staff.
The only negs - the bed was a little hard (2 king singles pushed together).
The childs cot that we were charged 15 pounds a day for, was old and not very comfortable. Luckily the lounge in the living room transformed into a bed.
Also the heated towel rack in the bathroom was so hot I burnt my back on it getting out of the shower and I couldn't find an off or temp switch.
All small negatives in an otherwise excellent stay.
130 Queens Gate made a 2 week working trip with my family, just like home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lux-ury, Loca-tion & Choice: 130 Queen's Gate in South Kens-ing-ton offers some of the best ser-viced apart-ments in cen-tral Lon-don. This neo-classical style prop-erty is located just around the cor-ner (lit-er-ally) from the capital's trio of cel-e-brated muse-ums: the Nat-ural His-tory, Sci-ence and Vic-to-ria and Albert, and The Royal Albert Hall, Hyde Park and other famous sights are all within easy walk-ing dis-tance. And with con-ve-nient trans-port links and London's world famous depart-ment stores, Har-rods and Har-vey Nichols close by, 130 Queen's Gate is the ideal loca-tion to explore and expe-ri-ence the city. 130 Queen's Gate has 50 lux-ury ser-viced apart-ments rang-ing from spa-cious stu-dios to the ulti-mate in lux-ury: two 4 bed-room Pent-house Suites with pri-vate lift access. The build-ing itself dates from the 1870's and orig-i-nally func-tioned as four styl-ish town-houses for upper class fam-i-lies. Today, each apart-ment, while retain-ing its period fea-tures, is immac-u-lately fit-ted out with state-of-the-art equip-ment, qual-ity tile work, wooden floors and fin-ish-ing touches from the best Ital-ian join-ery. All the apart-ments have been designed to max-imise light and are fur-nished in an ele-gant, inter-na-tional style that oozes qual-ity and com-fort. Each apart-ment pro-vides unclut-tered mod-ern lux-ury for every-one: from the sin-gle busi-ness or leisure vis-i-tor, to cou-ples and fam-i-lies requir-ing short or long stay accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your 130 Queen's Gate Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 130 Queen`s Gate Apartments Hotel London
- 130 Queensgate Hotel London
- 130 Queen's Gate Apartments London, England