Earls Court Road has never been the finest address in town, but with a new facelift it has become a very pleasant area full of affordable restaurants, Pubs and Food stores open 24 hours. The Olympics have brought back a clean look and it is real fun to be here. On top of it it, it easy to reach.The Tube Station Earls Road with direct connection to Heathrow Airport on Piccidilly line is ideal and only a few minutes away.
Thanks to the Olympic games there is a new elevator direct to street level and it is a perfect way to get to The Mansions on 219 Earls Court Road.
Once you reached The Mansions and the apartments you feel at home. I have been coming many times during the past years and always felt at home. This time I got a 2 bedroom apartment and as it was raining it felt very comfortable to stay in.
Behind the building there is a wonderful garden and rows of splendid Mansion houses. Turning right you are on Old Brompton Road. With a bus 74 Stop right on the door steps when coming from a Shopping Tour from Oxford Street (stop on Marble Arch) it is a great place to stay in London. Roy Diamante from Reservation department is very helpful and send the pullover forgotten in the wardrobe by next day. The squicking floor above the apartment does need some more attention though. Altogether The Mansions is a TOP Adress for a Happy Stay in London, will come back..
- Also Known As:
- The Mansions Apartments Hotel
- The Mansions Apartments Hotel London
- Mansions Apartments London
- Mansions Apartments Hotel London
- The Mansions Apartments London, England
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, CityZen and Travelocity so you can book your The Mansions Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.