Just a fantastic boutique hotel, short walk to Sloan Square station. If you are there over the weekend, they even have a food market every Saturday near by.
They have an amazing communal terrace with great views. Assuming your room does not have a private terrace.
A great hideaway. There is an fantastic designer ice cream parlour close by.
All shops on your door step, beauty of Chelsea.
A great characterful, charming a little quaint hotel, with flair and personal service..
Understated classy place, very welcoming and such helpful staff.
You can't go wrong staying here. It will forever be our favourite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate Hotel housed in a red brick Victorian terrace dating from the 1860s. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Escapio so you can book your San Domenico House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Domenico House Hotel London
- San Domenico Hotel
- San Domenico House London, England