Booked a couple of rooms at the San Domenico for myself, fiancée, mother and sister to take advantage of some Christmas shopping and a show in London for a birthday.
Upon arrival, the warm and cosy reception with a roaring fire really helped to warm us up, the staff were very attentive and even upgraded our room.
Both rooms were fantastic, clean, just the right temperature, with even fruit and chocolates for my fiancée for her birthday. The little things had been well thought through.
We had some coffee's in the lounge, and the next morning a lovely breakfast.
I would urge anyone thinking of staying, do it, you will not be disappointed. It's literally a stone’s throw from slone square, great for shopping and the tube into Knightsbridge.
We will be back, thank you San Domenico for a lovely weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate Hotel housed in a red brick Victorian terrace dating from the 1860s. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Escapio so you can book your San Domenico House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Domenico House Hotel London
- San Domenico Hotel
- San Domenico House London, England