“Great service and hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Egerton House Hotel

You added Egerton House Hotel to your Saves list
Egerton House Hotel
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   17-19 Egerton Terrace, Knightsbridge, London SW3 2BX, England (Chelsea)   |
Special Offer
4 nights for 3
Ranked #3 of 1,060 Hotels in London
London, United Kingdom
“Great service and hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

Excellent service.
Loved the little details!
Only thing I would say is the bed could be more comfortable...our room was little bit on the small side (double delux)
However my family and I were treated like royalty such great people working there and always helpful. - the breakfast is also great however we book a bed and breakfast rate and when my parents got to breakfast they got told by a lady working there that the breakfast only included cold (continental) and porridge! - on the last day I decided to ask again if that was true and he gentelman said that we could have a full English too!...we were gutted as for our full stay we have had only continental but hey it was probably miscommunication we are still overall very happy with our experience at the Egerton.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (136)
  • Greek first
Scunthorpe
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Location is slightly off main road which means that it is quiet but very near main facilities. Staff were fantastic and friendly without going over the top. Room was really well decorated but slightly smaller than we are used to.

Room Tip: Just turn up and enjoy. I am sure that you will not be let down.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Have just thoroughly enjoyed an all to short stay at this delightful small hotel in Knightsbridge. Wonderful ambience & superb staff for whom nothing is too much trouble. The personal service is really refreshing & compliments the unique nature of the hotel. The small lounge & bar are very cosy & just the right place to enjoy afternoon tea or an aperitif. Great location for V&A, shopping & restaurants but set away from the hustle on a very elegant terrace. I can thoroughly recommend this hotel & would reiterate that the staff very much make it what it is.

Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
Miami Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

my favorite location, I always stay around holland park, knightsbridge and chelsey. Close to shops restaurants museums and subway. the hotel is very london, furniture reception neighbor... With the good sides and bad sides if you know what i mean, small lounge and "not big" rooms unless you take the suite (and you are ready to pay for it),.It's perfect if you like the style and staff is impeccable.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I requested an early check in and our luck was in, it was only 9am but our room was ready and they had a lovely Suite available for me with stunning views of the courtyard.

The bedroom leads to vanity area, walk in wardrobe and a stunning bathroom with sunken tub complete with TV and the best shower I have ever been in with rainfall from above and jets coming at you from every direction!

My standard room was superb, very quiet, walk in closet, big bathroom, desk, nice seating area, good bed...and a butler not -that we have any need for one...can't imagine having someone unpack my case etc.

Right from the check-in to housekeeping and the travel desk, the staff was extremely courteous and made sure that any request is taken care of. The breakfast spread was top notch, comparable to any good 5-Star, with Live kitchen making food on demand.

If you are in London and need an excellent location with close need for luxury. . this is the place. Egerton House Hotel will not disappoint.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Sydney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel is superbly situated a short walk to the V&A Museum and to Harrods.
There is a small lounge and bar area which is the focal point for those lucky to be staying and regulars who come in to enjoy the hotel. Our rooms, we stayed twice were beautifully decorated and everything you would need was included. From both of our rooms, one on the 1st floor and the other on the 3rd floor, we had a lovely view of a private garden.
There was nothing that could not be done to make your stay a memorable one.
I highly recommend this beautiful small hotel to anyone who wants to have a home away from home in London.

Room Tip: Our third floor at the back of the hotel was larger than the one on the lst floor. We had a lot of...
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Michelle D, General Manager at Egerton House Hotel, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your experience of The Egerton House Hotel with other TripAdvisor users.

It was a great pleasure to have you stay with us and I am truly happy that you enjoyed your time here. We can’t wait to welcome you back home again soon.

Warm regards,

Michelle Devlin
Salisbury, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have just returned with my wife from a 1 night stay at this sensational hotel in Kensington. I've stayed in a couple of other Red Carnation properties and this was as good.......possibly even better. Small, cosy, personal, charming......I could go on. I could happily live there with a smile on my face for eternity. Utter perfection.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review The Egerton House Hotel on TripAdvisor.

It is delightful to read of what a wonderful experience you had and I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay. I do however take from this that you shall be coming to stay again, which I very much look forward to. If you wish to move in on the other hand, please let me know when and I will arrange everything for you.

Warm regards,

Michelle Devlin

Been to Egerton House Hotel? Share your experiences!