This is our second visit with the previous one being a couple of years ago. The staff were excellent then and I recognised many of the same staff who have maintained their standards. To be honest, we have stayed at better hotels in London but they were all more expensive. This hotel is good quality,very good value for money, the rooms are quite well appointed and very clean and the location of the hotel is good. We didn't use their restaurant this time becuse we fancied Italian but breakfast was excellent.
All you would want for a great weekend break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An imposing Georgian mansion in fashionable South Kensington, the four star Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt stays faithful to its past but espouses modern comfort in a classic London cityscape of porticos and leafy squares. Moments from London’s world-class museums, step into the frescoed lobby and take in a characterful ambience of open fireplaces, deep sofas for laid-back lounging and quietly stylish rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Agoda, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Edwardian Vanderbilt Hotel London
- Radisson Hotel Edwardian Vanderbilt
- Radisson Hotel London
- Radisson London
- London Radisson
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt London, England