My friend and I treated ourselves to a weekend break and chose this hotel due to the short distance to the theatre we were going to. We were thrilled with our choice.
The staff were all very friendly and professional, even the cleaners were chatty and pleasent.
The room was spacious and immaculately clean. There was a good selection of teas coffee and biscuits to enjoy in the room . White stuff toiletries were also provided.
The breakfast was superb with hot and cold choices either from the buffet or specialities to order at no extra charge.
We will certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on prestigious Jermyn Street in the heart of Piccadilly, The Cavendish London offers the ultimate in luxury and convenience for visitors to the UK's Capital, whether for business or for pleasure. In the Edwardian era The Cavendish London, was run by Rosa Lewis the infamous "Duchess of Duke St". Famous throughout London Society for hospitality and cooking, The Cavendish London, continues this tradition today - the attentive staff, variety of facilities and the meticulous care in all the services offered will ensure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, LondonMarketing.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Cavendish London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cavendish London Hotel London
- The Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish London
- The Cavendish London England