Me and my husband was staying in Cavendish London for 3 nights on June 6-9. It was a satisfying and awesome stay.
Room； The room looks like it was newly renovated, clean, and comfy. It was equiped with everthing you need including an ipod amplifier.
Service：The receiptionist was very helpful. I book my room through .com, and I send an email to the hotel asking for booking and payment comfirmation two days prior to my trip. They did reply within several hours for comfirmation. I also email them for an airport transfer very last min, and they did arragne it nicely for me within hours. Fast checkin and checkout, it is definitely a five star service.
Location: Centrally locationed in the heart of london city. 5 mins walk to Green Park subway station. 8 mins walk to Piccadilly circus subway station, which brings you to all the attractions within 20-30 mins by subway. Soho area is just few mins walk away, which provides you with all the dinning options, fast and conenient. Main shopping district like regent st., oxford st is also a few mins walk away, also there are many local shops around the hotel area, excellet for shoppers.
The negative: Room is rather small and small. You definitly cannot open up two large size suitcase at one time if you are travelling with your partner. One suit case is the max. The room doesn't provide free wifi in the room. Only lobby and public area does. Price is a little bit too high, maybe I was just travelling in high season. But for overall, I still think it worth the money I spent, and I will definitly return to this hotel in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on prestigious Jermyn Street in the heart of Piccadilly, The Cavendish London offers the ultimate in luxury and convenience for visitors to the UK's Capital, whether for business or for pleasure. In the Edwardian era The Cavendish London, was run by Rosa Lewis the infamous "Duchess of Duke St". Famous throughout London Society for hospitality and cooking, The Cavendish London, continues this tradition today - the attentive staff, variety of facilities and the meticulous care in all the services offered will ensure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Agoda, Despegar.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your The Cavendish London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cavendish London Hotel London
- The Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish London
- The Cavendish London England