This is a great hotel. The location is perfect: a stone's throw away from Piccadilly. This is my third stay and it's consistently good. Service is friendly and efficient, conferencing facilities are good, rooms are well appointed but some are a bit small so be sure to ask for a big room.
We had an incident last night whereby there was a gas leak in the road outside and we had to be evacuated. This was obviously not the hotels fault and they handled the situation extremely well, assisting with alternative accommodation and reimbursing us in full. While some guess were rude and unreasonable, this was totally unjustified as the staff were professional, organized and did an excellent job under the circumstances.
- Also Known As:
- The Cavendish London Hotel London
- The Cavendish London Hotel
- The Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish London
- The Cavendish London England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on prestigious Jermyn Street in the heart of Piccadilly, The Cavendish London offers the ultimate in luxury and convenience for visitors to the UK's Capital, whether for business or for pleasure. In the Edwardian era The Cavendish London, was run by Rosa Lewis the infamous "Duchess of Duke St". Famous throughout London Society for hospitality and cooking, The Cavendish London, continues this tradition today - the attentive staff, variety of facilities and the meticulous care in all the services offered will ensure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Tingo, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your The Cavendish London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.