I love this hotel... The only thing I would change is: they really should offer free wireless. They do have wireless at tea.
The things I love about the Cavendish:
Bathroom.... Love love love the soaking tub and separate shower with decent water pressure.
Loved the spa robes and slippers
Love the Nespresso and cookies ( biscuits)
Loved their tea service
Loved the breakfast, especially the endless salmon on the buffet
Loved our view , I think we were on the 12th floor if I remember correctly
Mattress was comfortable
Decor was lovely
I don't want to stay anywhere else
- Also Known As:
- The Cavendish London Hotel
- The Cavendish London Hotel London
- The Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish Hotel London
- Cavendish London
- The Cavendish London England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on prestigious Jermyn Street in the heart of Piccadilly, The Cavendish London offers the ultimate in luxury and convenience for visitors to the UK's Capital, whether for business or for pleasure. In the Edwardian era The Cavendish London, was run by Rosa Lewis the infamous "Duchess of Duke St". Famous throughout London Society for hospitality and cooking, The Cavendish London, continues this tradition today - the attentive staff, variety of facilities and the meticulous care in all the services offered will ensure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TravelClick, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Cavendish London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.