Took 4 emails for concierge team to respond to our dining requests. And found out during our stay that there were multiple bookings made in error. This after I had re-confirmed everything.
This was our 2nd stay at this property and being a Platinum member, you would expect some sort of acknowledgement from front desk person or management welcoming us back...but nothing.
Feels like there should be a doorman opening doors for guests since it is a luxury collection property.
Restaurant staff was nice but choice and quality of food needs to be upgraded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinctly Knightsbridge, The Park Tower Knightsbridge, a Luxury Collection hotel, London has become the residence for global explorers looking for an authentic experience of the locale. Located just a short walk away from iconic Hyde Park, the hotel features 280 guest rooms and suites, most of them affording breathtaking views of Knightsbridge, Hyde Park and over London's skyline. Recognised as the destination authority, the hotel head concierge and his team will help uncover the hidden gems of the locale so that guests can make the most of their stay. The Park Tower Knightsbridge is also home to critically-acclaimed fish restaurant One-O-One, The Knightsbridge Lounge which serves Hyde Park-inspired afternoon tea, and The Hyde Bar, offering whiskies and cigars in an intimate and refined setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Despegar.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Starwood EMEA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Park Tower Knightsbridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Park Tower Hotel London
- Sheraton Park Hotel
- Sheraton London
- London Sheraton
- The Park Tower Knightsbridge London, England