“Needs Improvement” 2 of 5 stars
Review of The Park Tower Knightsbridge

You added The Park Tower Knightsbridge to your Saves list
The Park Tower Knightsbridge
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   101 Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7RN, England (Formerly Sheraton Park Tower) (Knightsbridge / South Kensington)   |
Special Rate
Suites at 10% off
Ranked #294 of 1,065 Hotels in London
New York City, New York
“Needs Improvement”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Took 4 emails for concierge team to respond to our dining requests. And found out during our stay that there were multiple bookings made in error. This after I had re-confirmed everything.
This was our 2nd stay at this property and being a Platinum member, you would expect some sort of acknowledgement from front desk person or management welcoming us back...but nothing.
Feels like there should be a doorman opening doors for guests since it is a luxury collection property.
Restaurant staff was nice but choice and quality of food needs to be upgraded.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Tallahassee, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Smack dab between Harrods and Harvey Nicks. Lovely little touches like a brass compass inset into the marble window ledge to help you get situated to the neighborhood, newspaper delivered in a monogrammed canvas bag, on site jewelers, etc. Excellent service in the bar for evening drinks and tea and toast as well. Fantastic array of luxury vehicles along with owners posing around them ; )

The concierge was very helpful in giving us tips to navigate the city on foot and by subway. We felt very safe coming and going at all hours. There are some lovely shops in the immediate area to grab some cheese, wine and chocolates for a budget friendly picnic if you are suffering from euro shock also.

The Mr. and I decided to be locals and take the subway from the airport. After dragging our bags up and down stairway after stairway we arrived in the lobby in a bedraggled heap. The front desk staff ushered us into a comfy seat for some tea and got the room ready pronto. And we were cared for in such a manner for the remainder of our stay. Great people watching also.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
SueFinlay, General Manager at The Park Tower Knightsbridge, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear junegorilla,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Park Tower Knightsbridge.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and found are staff to be so warm and welcoming, I will share your lovely comments with the team.

I hope we will welcome you back to the Park Tower should your travels bring you back to London.

London, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stay: 5 nights in early January

Pros: Non-reception and non-dining staff were courteous and wonderful; location is within minutes from the Underground, Harrods, museums and other attractions; room had a great view, including of the sunset; decent breakfast but limited variety across days

Cons: Had to ask my key be re-set 4+ times despite not putting it anywhere near my phone or other cards; staff (other than those mentioned above) were sometimes not up to par (e.g. another customer directly cut me in line and the staff at reception clearly noticed but decided to serve him anyway); housekeeping comes at odd hours to clean (e.g. 8PM - it wasn't turndown service); gym is sometimes overloaded with a chemical scent that makes it hard to work out knowing you're breathing it in (a staff was spraying cleaning solution everywhere one time when I was in there; I had to leave as I couldn't stand the concentration of the smell)

Personally, I wouldn't come back, but if you don't mind the cons above, it's not otherwise bad.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
Dear mcolt06,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Park Tower Knightsbridge.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the location and stunning views from the hotel. Please allow me to apologise for the issues you mentioned, I will ensure that these are followed up on by the relevant department.

It saddens me to learn you are unlikely to return but should this change we would be delighted to welcome you back to the Park Tower Knightsbridge.

Hindhead, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I enjoyed a lovely stay here after a busy day shopping for Christmas. The afternoon tea was absolutely scrumptious supplemented by champagne - of course. Out suite was spacious with wonderful views over Hyde Park and Serpentime. The staff were most courteous and helpful. The bed most comfortable and we had a very relaxing end to our busy dat. Thank you all.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear SimonGranvilleJones,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Park Tower Knightsbridge.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to indulge in our sumptuous Afternoon Tea.

Hong Kong, China
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed one night at the Park Tower on a business trip. The location is excellent and the room was comfortable and quite spacious for London standards. Reception staff was very friendly and helpful and I got upgraded to a room with a great view. The hotel architectural style is dated and the atmosphere in the hotel suffers from him. It doesn't really have a London feel.

Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
SueFinlay, General Manager at The Park Tower Knightsbridge, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Sergio P,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about the Park Tower Knightsbridge.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff looked after you, I will share your lovely comments with the team.

I do hope we will see you again at the Park Tower should your travels bring you back to London.

San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After being upgraded to a higher floor, we found our hotel room to be a bit dated. It also smelled of old smoke. The beds were comfortable and bathrooms were clean. Selling points were the helpful staff and the location - excellent to be close to Harrods and Hyde Park!

Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Dear SFandAroundTheWorld,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Park Tower Knightsbridge.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed the location of the hotel and found are staff to be so warm and welcoming, I will share your lovely comments with the team. I would also like to thank you for your constructive comments regarding the design of your room.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2014 via mobile

Good hotel steps away from
Hyde park and Harrods. Good size standard room very comfortable beds big windows. Stayed with kids no amneties for them except kids menu. They have a very nice bar with live music most of the week good food a little pricey. Only problem is the there are a lot of non hotel members hanging out in the bar all day and night as if it's there local hangout.

• Stayed December 2014
Dear Raja & Yasmine G,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on the Park Tower Knightsbridge.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and found the location to be convenient.

Sue

Been to The Park Tower Knightsbridge? Share your experiences!