“Weekend Getaway” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel The Caesar

You added Hotel The Caesar to your Saves list
Hotel The Caesar
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   26 - 33 Queens Gardens | Hyde Park, Bayswater, London W2 3BE, England   |
Special Deal
Free breakfast with your stay
Ranked #316 of 1,049 Hotels in London
London, England, United Kingdom
“Weekend Getaway”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

My friend and I needed somewhere to stay whilst in London over the weekend. It was the perfect location - only 8 minute walk to Paddington Station. What was most impressive were the staff - we had flight issues the night before we were due to leave and everyone tried to help in every possible way. Everything was very clean and I would definitely go back.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
CaesarGM, General Manager at Hotel The Caesar, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
Thank you for your review, I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope that we can welcome you back very soon.

Lee Melville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
  • Greek first
Providence, Rhode Island, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for the first time last week. I was only in London for one day but had accidentally booked with the hotel online for two days. The folks at the service desk explained that they have a minimum 24 hour cancellation period for refunds which is understandable. The very next time I visited the hotel (one week later) my phone had an issue and as soon as the front desk took note of it the Front Office Manager, Raul, was at my doorstep right away with a new phone apologizing for the inconvenience. He also circled back and refunded my booking mistake!! I travel quite a bit for business and have had the opportunity to visit and experience many hotels. The room was very spacious and comfortable. The interior has a very modern, sleek look and design. If you are ever in London or Paddington area, this is one hotel worth considering, and it's only a couple blocks from the express train which will have you at the airport in 15 minutes. TOP PICK!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
CaesarGM, General Manager at Hotel The Caesar, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
Thank you for your review, our staff are our greatest assett and I am so pleased that our high levels of service were evident to you.

I hope we can welcome you again very soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

For your next london trip, I would recommend you this hotel. The room was small but it was very clean. The staff was also friendly. The location was good because there were 3 undergrounds near the hotel. The breakfast was good even when the choice was not so large. The hotel is situated in a very quite area so that there are no disturbing noises. The wifi in the whole hotel was also for free.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
CaesarGM, General Manager at Hotel The Caesar, responded to this review, September 11, 2012
Thank you for your feedback and I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am also pleased that you found the free wifi an advantge. We recently changed our offer on wifi to free of charge following feedback on Tripadvisor.

I hope we can welcome you back again in the future.

Cairo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Excellent hotel, with very helpful personnel, located in a beautiful area,-close to Hyde Park . Distance to tube is acceptable . Rooms are small but comfortable

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay and I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay.

I hope we can welcome you back again in the future.

Anchorage, Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

This was my first trip to London, I was looking for a hotel in a neighborhood but also convenient to the bus and underground. This was a great find! Quiet neighborhood but within walking distabce to underground, bus, pubs, grocery store and across the street from Kensington Gardens. Knowing European hotel rooms are smaller as compared to American rooms, I upgraded to a larger room which offered plenty of space for two. Room was clean and had nice amenities. Restaurant was pricey, especially for breakfast, but hours were convenient for early Olympics events. The staff, however, was absolutely amazing. I needed an extension cord for my husband's CPAP machine, outlets by the bed would be convenient, and had the wrong adaptor. The European adaptor is different from the UK adaptor, fyi. Marta found everything I needed and couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. Chris welcomed us back everyday checking to make sure we were enjoying our time in London. I would totally recommend this hotel. The only other comment I would make is there needs to be a towel bar in the bathroom and a clock would have been nice. Mini fridges as an optional add-on would be nice for longer stays.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review, we are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I note your comments regarding martha and Chris, these comments do not go unnoticed and count towards our monthly staff acheivement awards.

I hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

R.E.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

the hotel is located in a very quite area of bayswater close to hyde park and two or three tube stations
I have been very lucky because I have been upgraded in a double room which of course was much bigger than the single room I booked. the room was very nice, big and newly refurbished I guess.
the staff was always very kind even if I stayed one night only and I did not have the need to require anything special.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
CaesarGM, General Manager at Hotel The Caesar, responded to this review, August 8, 2012
We value you taking the time to leave your feedback on your stay at The Caesar Hotel and that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I do hope that we can welcome you again in the future.

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

We received a free upgrade for our stay, which maybe explains why I didn't find our room small as many others suggest. In any case, we got a great rate (around £140 total) for our two-night stay, and the location - in a quiet, leafy area of Westminster 3 mins walk north of Hyde Park - is pretty much unbeatable. You can reach some great restaurants on Queensway with a gentle 10 min wander.

Staff were exceptionally helpful, and there were a few nice touches upon arrival. I was also grateful for the small gym downstairs.

My only regret is that we didn't get a chance to try out the bar or breakfast buffet, such was our busy schedule. Next time!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that the upgrade made your stay more comfortable.

I hope we can welcome you again in the future.

Lee Melville

Been to Hotel The Caesar? Share your experiences!