“Great Service, Great Staff, Good Price.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Montcalm London

You added The Montcalm London to your Saves list
The Montcalm London
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   34-40 Great Cumberland Place | Top of Park Lane, Marble Arch, London W1H 7TW, England (Marylebone)   |
Ranked #17 of 1,065 Hotels in London
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
“Great Service, Great Staff, Good Price.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The hotel is strategically located with everything surrounding few steps away from you, yet quite, classy, super clean, best staff, and good rates. My room did not have a good window view, but no big deal. Plenty of fruits, tea, coffee, and bottled water. The floor was heated as well. Free fast WiFi. I'll stay there again and again.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
  • Arabic first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

I engoyed staying in this hotel and will not forget it.
The staff are very kind the location very good and the food very nice.
I stayed in this hotel in august fot 2 months and I felt like i'm in my home and the staff are my family. They never sayed no to all my request especialy they upgraded my room three times. Miss Eliza the hotel manager was to kind to accept all my request everytime.

• Stayed December 2014
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

my husband and I did a theatre weekend in London and the location of Montcalm is what attracted us to book the hotel. Once we were there the staff were fantastic, the barman made the best Margharitas and the room was beautiful. We will return and fully recommend it to all our friends and family
Eunice

Room Tip: all the rooms are wonderful
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We stayed at the Montcalm on Friday 12th December 2014 to celebrate my fiancées birthday. We were given the Quebec Suite which was perfect with a great view. I must say a special thank you to Janine Mallia the guest experience manager, you are a real asset to the hotel and you made our stay better than we ever expected. Thank you so much for a memorable stay and we will definitely be back.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

My girlfriend arranged for us to stay in London for my birthday weekend as a surprise, we were greeted warmly and were able to leave our bags while we went shopping at Oxford Street until the room was ready (we arrived a little early).
Upon returning to check in, the Receptionist informed us the Guest Experience Manager, Laura Johansson, would like to talk to us before we go up to the room. At this point my girlfriend informed me that she had been exchanging emails with Laura, to see if she could arrange anything extra for my birthday.

Laura came out and greeted us before taking us up to the room, she was absolutely lovely asking me about my birthday plans and making conversation with the both of us.
We arrived in the section that my girlfriend had booked for me, before walking right past it and going through one more set of doors, Laura then informed us she had upgraded us to the Club Suite for my birthday.

This of course already made the experience amazing, she showed us around the room and it was perfect.
She had also left us 2 pieces of cake and a bottle of Prosecco to celebrate my 21st.

The whole staff made sure we had everything we needed during our stay. The spa was lovely and relaxing and the breakfast in the club lounge was lovely.

I don't think me and Vicky (my girlfriend) have had a better nights sleep before.

Even after check out we were looked after, questions about what our plans were from now, a happy birthday from all staff that were aware and a key card so we still had access to all the extra facilities including the drinks and canapé's available in the evening free of additional charge.

All together our experience was perfect and we will definitely make sure this is the place we stay every time we look to visit London over night.

Lastly, a personal thank you to Laura for making my birthday even more special and taking care of us both throughout our stay.

Kind Regards,

Jake Holdstock & Victoria Horn

• Stayed November 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Great hotel/Great staff and great service all around.From the moment you enter the hotel you feel very welcome indeed.Everyone was great and made our stay very enjoyable.
The spa facilities anre very nice indeed.
Special mention to Janine Mallia who was exceptional.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
abudhabi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I visited London during my marriage anniversary. Hotel staff bring us cake and soft drink in room for free for this occasion. Hotel rooms are clean nice and modern.

I will never forget Alex the guy who's always help hotel guests . He is helpful and kind gentleman.

I hope to touch improvement in buffet breakfast in my next visit with more variety and options to eat.

Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Been to The Montcalm London? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Montcalm London

Address: 34-40 Great Cumberland Place | Top of Park Lane, Marble Arch, London W1H 7TW, England
Location: United Kingdom > England > London > Marylebone
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool
#6 Spa Hotel in London
#14 Business Hotel in London
#17 Luxury Hotel in London
#22 Romantic Hotel in London
#26 Family Hotel in London
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$$$
Hotel Class:5 star — The Montcalm London 5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Montcalm Hotel (London) Ltd & Precis Properties Ltd, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Montcalm London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
The Montcalm London Hotel London
Montcalm Nikko Hotel London
London Montcalm Nikko Hotel
The Montcalm London England

If you own or manage The Montcalm London, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.