This is a really nice hotel, staff are friendly and attentive, rooms are clean and spacious, however I needed to eat around 5pm so only choice was the bar menu. This is not a great choice for a main meal so went for the £13.00 burger.
Tasty..yes but no fries, no salad and a 10% surcharge on top for the staff to carry it from the kitchen to my table. I know this is London and everything is expensive, how much would it have cost to add a few fries and a bit of salad and make me think I was getting value for money.
Overall a good hotel but I cant help thinking they just ripped me off with the food
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Following a £10million transformation the hotel this 4-star upscale hotel is perfectly located for business or leisure. Only 3 minutes' walk from the International Eurostar terminal and 5 minutes' walk from Kings Cross or Euston Underground and train stations. Pullman London St Pancras is well placed in Central London, adjacent to the British Library. The British Museum, Covent Garden, Oxford Street, West End and The City are only 10 minutes away by Tube. The hotel is also only 7 minutes away from Stratford's Olympic Park by Javelin train. Pullman St Pancras boasts the Golden Arrow restaurant and bar, as well as complimentary (standard) Wi-Fi internet access, a fitness centre, 17 meeting rooms and 24-hour room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Pullman London St Pancras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London St Pancras Hotel London
- Accor London St Pancras
- London Novotel
- Novotel London Euston
- Novotel Euston
- Pullman London St Pancras England