Stayed overnight before travelling on the Eurostar so the location was fab. We were upgraded to a deluxe room with bags of space. We did not try the restaurant but the menu looked really interesting.
A word of caution about the lifts the doors close rapidly and we saw a couple of people almost get trapped.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Following a £10million transformation the hotel this 4-star upscale hotel is perfectly located for business or leisure. Only 3 minutes' walk from the International Eurostar terminal and 5 minutes' walk from Kings Cross or Euston Underground and train stations. Pullman London St Pancras is well placed in Central London, adjacent to the British Library. The British Museum, Covent Garden, Oxford Street, West End and The City are only 10 minutes away by Tube. The hotel is also only 7 minutes away from Stratford's Olympic Park by Javelin train. Pullman St Pancras boasts the Golden Arrow restaurant and bar, as well as complimentary (standard) Wi-Fi internet access, a fitness centre, 17 meeting rooms and 24-hour room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Agoda, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Pullman London St Pancras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London St Pancras Hotel London
- Accor London St Pancras
- London Novotel
- Novotel London Euston
- Novotel Euston
- Pullman London St Pancras England