9 day stay. First time since the major overhaul from its previous incarnation as a Novotel.
The hotel is better (and more expensive) for the renovation. However, despite being a 9 days stay and holding a Gold card I was not given a room upgrade. I thought that was a bit mean.
Rate online is about half of the rate published in the lobby. Never quite understand this.
Staff seem universally trained to please.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London St Pancras Hotel
- Novotel London St Pancras Hotel London
- Accor London St Pancras
- Novotel London
- London Novotel
- Novotel London Euston
- Novotel Euston
- Pullman London St Pancras England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Following a £10million transformation the hotel this 4-star upscale hotel is perfectly located for business or leisure. Only 3 minutes' walk from the International Eurostar terminal and 5 minutes' walk from Kings Cross or Euston Underground and train stations. Pullman London St Pancras is well placed in Central London, adjacent to the British Library. The British Museum, Covent Garden, Oxford Street, West End and The City are only 10 minutes away by Tube. The hotel is also only 7 minutes away from Stratford's Olympic Park by Javelin train. Pullman St Pancras boasts the Golden Arrow restaurant and bar, as well as complimentary (standard) Wi-Fi internet access, a fitness centre, 17 meeting rooms and 24-hour room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, ACCOR, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, getaroom.com and Venere so you can book your Pullman London St Pancras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.