You really can't beat this location! My wife and I arrived in London with not much of a plan besides to see the major tourist attractions. Our room was not quite ready when we came in but they concierge recommended a nice little pub just up the road. Perfect for fish & chips with a pint to wash it down of course. Since the room was not ready we proceeded to walk up the road. Pleasantly, we ended up strolling through, bond street, regent, soho, all the way to covent garden, really the best places to see in London in my opinion for shopping.
The service was top notch. Rooms were a bit busy and dark but clean and well appointed. Bathroom was of good size and amenities were also nice. Breakfast was also pretty good.
The place is charming, perfect location, and great service. What more can you ask for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded "Best in Class" 2010 in the AA Inspectors’ Choice Awards, The Chesterfield Mayfair continues to be celebrated for its style, comfort, and exalted levels of personal service and is Mayfair’s only hotel to receive this prestigious award in 2010. Discreetly tucked away near Berkeley Square and a mere stone's throw from Green Park Tube station, the quiet, calm and efficient service blended with supreme comfort characterize this deluxe four-star hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Occupancy Marketing, Agoda, Travelocity, Splendia, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London
- The Chesterfield Mayfair London, England