my wife and I stayed for a long weekend at this brilliantly positioned hotel, just off Piccadilly and virtually on Berkeley Square. the weather was foul, but there's always so much to do in London that this didn't take the edge off it. Returning to the hotel after battling the snow was a treat. A very comfortable welcoming place with genuinely friendly, knowledgeable and helpful staff. For that part of London, the set lunch is a bargain at £19. for two courses or £21 for three courses. In comparison, the full English breakfast at £22 might be thought by some to be expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded "Best in Class" 2010 in the AA Inspectors’ Choice Awards, The Chesterfield Mayfair continues to be celebrated for its style, comfort, and exalted levels of personal service and is Mayfair’s only hotel to receive this prestigious award in 2010. Discreetly tucked away near Berkeley Square and a mere stone's throw from Green Park Tube station, the quiet, calm and efficient service blended with supreme comfort characterize this deluxe four-star hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Hotel.de, Splendia, Priceline, LondonMarketing.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London
- The Chesterfield Mayfair London, England