We had a fantastic stay at the Chesterfield last year but I decided to check-out alternative hotels and offers before booking what seems to have become an annual “Mayfair Ladies” event. “Us” four ladies are of a certain mature age which we completely refuse to disclose and are all current, or ex-businesswomen – including two restaurateurs. Our expectations are high but not unrealistic. The Chesterfield offers were too good to resist, so, we booked their Mayfair weekend package. This included afternoon tea for two, a bottle of premium champagne per room and a 6pm checkout. Often a return visit to a hotel doesn’t match expectations and there are certainly areas in the hotel that would benefit from a little decorative “touch-up”. However, I am delighted to say that the standard of guest service cannot be faulted. We had a very embarrassing mix-up with room allocations on the first night for our two guests from Mallorca. Lorna, the very lovely Irish Duty Manager sorted everything out to our complete satisfaction - not an easy task! She completely won us over and we have already given her our “Mayfair Ladies” booking for next year. Also, there are huge improvements in the bar area. Paul, the bar manager just excels at what he does. We were very, very impressed by the standard of service and attention he gave us and everyone else and look forward to meeting with him again next year. In summary, the Chesterfield appeal to a wide range of clientele - there was a wedding, a baby shower, a hen party and us…! Certainly, us ladies feel it is a very safe and comfortable place for independent female travellers – irrespective of age. Without doubt, there are “posher” hotels in the area but no matter what you pay you will really be hard pressed to find one that offers the amazing guest service and individual attention that you will find at the Chesterfield.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded "Best in Class" 2010 in the AA Inspectors’ Choice Awards, The Chesterfield Mayfair continues to be celebrated for its style, comfort, and exalted levels of personal service and is Mayfair’s only hotel to receive this prestigious award in 2010. Discreetly tucked away near Berkeley Square and a mere stone's throw from Green Park Tube station, the quiet, calm and efficient service blended with supreme comfort characterize this deluxe four-star hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Agoda, Splendia, LondonMarketing.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London
- The Chesterfield Mayfair London, England