I only visit London once or twice a year and stay at an hotel for one or two nights at the most. I have stayed at the Chesterfield for some years now and find it conveniently central to the West End. Each time I arrive I am welcomed efficiently and with a genuine warmth that is relaxing and creates a warm glow even in wet or cold weather conditions. The rooms are equipped with everything I need to make the stay enjoyable and the check-out arrangements are fast and they do everything possible to facilitate your onwards journey. I do not think of booking anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded "Best in Class" 2010 in the AA Inspectors’ Choice Awards, The Chesterfield Mayfair continues to be celebrated for its style, comfort, and exalted levels of personal service and is Mayfair’s only hotel to receive this prestigious award in 2010. Discreetly tucked away near Berkeley Square and a mere stone's throw from Green Park Tube station, the quiet, calm and efficient service blended with supreme comfort characterize this deluxe four-star hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, getaroom.com, Agoda, Splendia, Priceline, LondonMarketing.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London
- The Chesterfield Mayfair London, England