When one talks about good hotels in London there has to be a mention of value-for-money. There are certainly better hotels with larger rooms and bathrooms than the Chesterfield but in London this comes at an exhorbitant price. The Chesterfield has achieved the ideal balance of price/value.
The rooms are not large but they are adequite and very nicely appointed. the staff are exceptionally helpful and friendly and I always get recognised as a repeat guest. If you arrive early on an overnight flight they will do all they can to get you into a room. The breakfast is outstanding and the restuarant very good for lunch or dinner.
Location in Mayfair could not be better - Hyde Park nearby for walks/runs, Sheperds Market restuarants just around the corner, Oxford/Regent st shopping in walking distance. The immediate neighbourhood is quiet and you do not hear traffic or sirens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded "Best in Class" 2010 in the AA Inspectors’ Choice Awards, The Chesterfield Mayfair continues to be celebrated for its style, comfort, and exalted levels of personal service and is Mayfair’s only hotel to receive this prestigious award in 2010. Discreetly tucked away near Berkeley Square and a mere stone's throw from Green Park Tube station, the quiet, calm and efficient service blended with supreme comfort characterize this deluxe four-star hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Occupancy Marketing, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Splendia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London
- The Chesterfield Mayfair London, England