I've not felt compelled to write a review of any hotel or restaurant before however i had such a lovely experience at The Chesterfield i wanted to share a positive review of this.
For my first Afternoon Tea i was very impressed, with 3 other friends (two birthdays..) we were treated to a tasty and very filling array of cakes, sandwiches and tea. We were offered refills and staff made sure we had full plates at all times.. The staff were fantastic, not too attentive where we couldn't relax but there when needed which was perfect. I asked our waitress if there was anything she could do for the birthday girls and without hesitation said she would sort something out no problem, 4 staff then bought over a plate for each with Happy Birthday swirled in choc sauce, cupcake and candle and sang happy birthday..lovely added extra :-) Needless to say i am booking up again to take my mum and sisters.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London
- Chesterfield Mayfair
- The Chesterfield Mayfair London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded "Best in Class" 2010 in the AA Inspectors’ Choice Awards, The Chesterfield Mayfair continues to be celebrated for its style, comfort, and exalted levels of personal service and is Mayfair’s only hotel to receive this prestigious award in 2010. Discreetly tucked away near Berkeley Square and a mere stone's throw from Green Park Tube station, the quiet, calm and efficient service blended with supreme comfort characterize this deluxe four-star hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Occupancy Marketing, Splendia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Otel and Agoda so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.