I stayed in the hotel in April and was rather unlucky with the room, which was very noisy due to heavy traffic outside (tip: avoid room 316 and, I assume, others ending in ..16, as they front a major road and the soundproofing is rather inadequate). The hotel was full and no other room was available, the front desk staff was apologising and asked me if I would be staying with them in the near future, which I confirmed. On my next stay, in May, I was treated to the penthouse suite with all the trimmings and paid only for a standard room. This counts as customer service in my book and assures a loyal guest from here on.
The hotel itself is a good business hotel at a reasonable price compared to many others, the wifi is easily accessible and works well and all rooms I've been in has a desk for working.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, London Hotel
- Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, London Hotel London
- Radisson London
- London Radisson
- Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, London England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive Modern Hotel situated on Portman Square, convenient to Oxford Street shopping & Hyde Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Rezidor, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Otel and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.