We had a long wait to check in, we arrived approx 1.30pm. Our room was a standard room but was very small and basic in my opinion, we enjoyed our stay here last year but we were lucky to have been given a business class room which seemed slightly bigger and better decorated.
We had a bad heat/air con unit which constantly whistled on and off all night even though I had turned the unit off, I did let the front desk know and they kindly offered us breakfast, however that didn't make up for getting no sleep ( In a premier inn the room would of been free ! ).
Good location but not sure if we will stay again as the standard of room was average and I know there are better around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive Modern Hotel situated on Portman Square, convenient to Oxford Street shopping & Hyde Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, LondonMarketing.com, Hotel.de, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, London Hotel London
- Radisson London
- London Radisson
- Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, London England