“Stay at Hilton Euston 22-24 July 2014” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton London Euston

You added Hilton London Euston to your Saves list
Hilton London Euston
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   17-18 Upper Woburn Place | Bloomsbury, London WC1H 0HT, England (Camden / Primrose Hill)   |
Special Offer
Save 33% on Weekend Stays
Ranked #632 of 1,066 Hotels in London
Wallasey, United Kingdom
“Stay at Hilton Euston 22-24 July 2014”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Provided you pay for an upgrade this hotel is ok (but not cheap). Beware though, if you book online for bed & breakfast, make sure your e-mail confirmation shows bed and breakfast. The reception staff may try and charge you twice. Take your e-mail confirmation with you.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

JaneThangamani, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Euston, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear Alan B,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of the hotel on Trip Advisor.

I am very sorry to hear that we have not met your expectations during your stay with us. I am sorry that you were charged twice for breakfast, this was a system error and I trust that it was sorted out by our front office team.

We do hope that we have another opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel again in the near future.

Guest Relations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (189)
Fort Myers, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

I booked a tour through Gate 1 Travel but wanted to come a few nights early to experience some of the city's museums. Although the hotel for the tour was booked, Gate 1 reserved me a room at the Euston.

I arrived early in the morning, and the hotel was kind enough to let me check in right away, and offered me a complimentary breakfast. My room was teeny-tiny, but had everything I needed for just me and was quite comfortable. While the hotel is a bit older and somewhat worn, it was spotlessly clean and more charming than shabby. Wifi was free even in the hotel room.

The concierge and front-desk staff was extremely helpful, marking locations on the map and explaining how to take the Underground.

The hotel was a great location - a few blocks from two different tube stations and a short ride to most attractions. It was also very walkable to different parks and places to shop and eat. I felt very safe in the neighborhood.

The breakfasts were good, as was the restaurant food - I had an afternoon tea that was a bit pricey (although not by London standards) but really nice.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Dear 4hersheybear,

Thank you for taking a few moments to leave your comments following your stay with us at the Hilton London Euston. Thank you for your five star rating.

I am delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with and found our location very good. We are in a indeed in an excellent location from travel in and around London as well as just a one minute walk from our nearest park.

Thank you or your comments about our team, they do prove to be a great source of motivation for our team and I can assure you they have been passed along.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again in the near future.

Birmingham
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here with a group of 16 people. We had 4 king deluxe rooms which were all superb and each with an extra bed as requested. The rooms were clean, spacious and air conditioned. The hotel were very accommodating in storing our bags till check in and also stored them the following day until it was time for us to catch the train. Great location for Euston station, bus stop opposite the hotel which takes you to covent garden and other locations. Would recommend this hotel others.

• Stayed July 2014
JaneThangamani, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Euston, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Dear LSSCM,

Thank you for taking a few moments to leave your comments on Trip Advisor following your stay with us at the Hilton London Euston. Thank you for your five star rating.

I am pleased and delighted to hear that you have liked the hotel and enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your comments about our team members. I am glad to hear they were accommodating and helpful.

The hotel is indeed an excellent location for Trains from Kings Cross and also Euston Stations. There are many bus routes into the centre of London as well as tourist destinations.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again in the near future.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

For a "business" hotel it's very tired and shabby in terms of decor and the rooms are cramped. Cost wise is more expensive than Zurich where I stay a lot which is saying something. I stay for the location but can't believe the Hilton brand is this bad! The worst part is the wifi, £15 a day which is £450 per month for clearly BTOpenzone at a rate of 1 Mbps. That's extortion for an appalling service.
A joke for a brand I thought was meant to be good and only stay here because I have to for the location.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dear Pknowles,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review of the hotel on Trip Advisor.

I am very sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the decor of the hotel. We are due a refurbishment of our bedrooms very soon. I am sorry that the internet charge was expensive.

The location if the hotel is indeed a very good one with access to the London Underground as well as mainline trains to the north of the country from Euston and Kings Cross.

I do hope that we have another chance to welcome you back to the hotel again in the future.

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

stayed one night whilst waiting to renew my passport. read some of the reviews here and was a little worried about the state of the hotel, pleased to say i had a lovely room, comfortable and quiet. i stay at many hotels (inc hilton) all over the world on a regular basis and this hotel was very reasonable considering the relatively low cost compared to other london properties.

near to the train station and very easily accessible. staff very accommodating and friendly. my room was a decent size, good tv, comfortable bed. more than adequate for a short stay.

Room Tip: i would avoid the small rooms, worth paying for a bigger room.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
JaneThangamani, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Euston, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear mark d,

I am very pleased to hear that you have liked your stay with us at the Hilton London Euston.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I am glad to hear that you chose the hotel even though you had read some of the other reviews left. I am also happy that your room was to your satisfaction.

The hotel is indeed in an excellent location with train links to central London from Euston and Kings Cross via the London Underground. Both stations are mainline stations to the North of the Country also.

We do look forward to being able to welcome you back to the hotel again in the very near future.

Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We have stayed several times at this hotel, and our experience has been good. The reception and concierge staff are efficient and friendly. The breakfast room is in the basement but is cheerful in spite of having no windows. (Next door at the Premier Inn you can watch people and buses along the Euston Road while having breakfast!) The menu is very good, lots of cold meat and salads for Continental visitors, though the bacon and eggs I thought were not of the best quality. Waiting staff attentive. One drawback is the flight of steps at the entrance (and the smokers congregating there.) We had room 318 at the side, quiet and comfortable. Small bathroom but ample space for our toiletries and nearly enough for towels. Hanging space good, not much drawer space. There should be free wifi available in the rooms. Comfortable stay.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Rowanberry22,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments following your stay with us at the Hilton London Euston.

I am delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us at the hotel. I am especially happy for your comments about our breakfast team and our breakfast. I will forward on your mention of the eggs and Bacon to our Head Chef. Thank you for mentioning our reception team, I am very glad that you have liked your room and that it was quiet and comfortable.

We do hope to welcome you again very soon to our hotel.

Arlington, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

The Hilton London Euston saved us! After staying at another hotel around the block, where the room was a size of a closet, we checked out and checked into the Hilton London Euston. As a family of 4 we stayed in the King Suite. There was plenty of room for the four of us and the hotel provided us with free WiFi. The hotel was clean and the staff very pleasant and helpful. Additionally, the concierge was very helpful in providing assistance on how to get around the city and back to the airport.

Would highly recommend the Hilton London Euston!

Lisa R

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
JaneThangamani, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Euston, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Dear Lisa R,

I am delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us at the hotel and that we met your expectations. Thank you for the great review on Trip Advisor.

I am glad that you liked our King Suite and there was plenty of room for your family. Thank you for your comments about our team members, we pride ourselves on our helpful and friendly team.

We do hope to be able to welcome you back to us again in the near future.

Guest Relations

Been to Hilton London Euston? Share your experiences!