Frequent travellers to London, having studied there. Would usually stay in the Russell but rate too expensive on this ocassion. The Hilton Euston is very well located easy walking distance to Euston mainline and underground, Kings Cross St Pancreas and Russell Sq underground. Although located on a busy street the rooms are quiet we were on second floor facing the street and not at all annoyed by street noise. The lobby and bar area is nice, bar food however is not great- the onion rings appeared to the frozen kind, however service was attentive and the wine list was not overtly expensive for a hotel bar. Check in was smooth, original room allocation was poor (room 209), room very small even for London standards and bed right up against wall. Called lobby and explained that room not suitable, staff arranged for transfer with no hassle. Not sure if being silver member of Hilton Honours meant any differnce.Transfered to room 212, this room was fresh and usual Hilton standard. Don't expect large rooms in London hotels especially in some of the older buildings. The rooms have adjustable a/c which is unsual for some of the older London buildings and a bonus because if you have to open the windows the road noise would be awful. I think the rooms must be recently redone.
Breakfast was a delight, attentive service. Presentation was great, and after a very poor showing at Hilton Belfast I was delighted to have faith in the Hilton Brand restored. Fresh fruit salad wonderfuly served in glass bowls. The hot food was regularly topped up, tables cleared quickly.
Will definately return, easy walking distance to centre of town or if lazy tube is very close by. I enjoy walking when in London as you get better feel for the city, being such a flat city it is a delight to walk around. Check out smooth, staff apologising for having to wait when none required. Will definately return if the price is right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton London Euston is minutes from one of the most convenient train stations in London, and the Eurostar terminal is just moments away in Kings Cross. As well as being centrally located with great transport links, Hilton Euston offers thoughtful touches like a daily newspaper, magazines, high-speed wireless internet and video conferencing. The comfortable, calming interior is perfect for work or a relaxing break. What better excuse to work up an appetite then the hotel's very own flagship restaurant Woburn Place bar and lounge, which offers you a range of snacks and drinks. In the morning you can start your day at the Mulberry restaurant with a delicious and filling breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton EMEA, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Hilton London Euston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Euston Hotel London
- London Hilton
- Hilton London Euston England