The hotel can be reached within 5 minutes from Euston station, Kings Cross / St Pancras station, Russell square station. An extremely convenient location, can be in Soho, Oxford street and Holborn within 10-15 min walking distance.
The hotel is probably a listed building thus little work appears to be done to it; the building externally and internally looks tired and if it wasn't for the Hilton sign at the entrance you wouldn't probably make it a hotel.
Entrance quite plain, Hilton staff friendly and efficient as expected.
We got a front faced room, which proved to be medium sized considering some of the other Hilton hotels we have visited. The obvious bits, like big flat screen makes the new pieces, but can tell the age of the rooms. An issue was the cold water pressure and effectively having a scottish shower. There is no obvious noise, but kinda of a buzz from the road; which I find it that you need to concentrate to actually hear it and annoy you.
Breakfast is served at -1 at a no windows space. The food is spread around the room in different areas finding yourself making circles to see and find everything that you want. Also makes the breakfast look poor which I don't think it is, but again less favour than other Hiltons.
We decided to eat out and there is a very nice Prezzo restaurant just a few meters away from the hotel, otherwise a range of restaurants is located on the street walking to Kings Cross and at the surrounding area of it. Also a number of shops in the station itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton London Euston is minutes from one of the most convenient train stations in London, and the Eurostar terminal is just moments away in Kings Cross. As well as being centrally located with great transport links, Hilton Euston offers thoughtful touches like a daily newspaper, magazines, high-speed wireless internet and video conferencing. The comfortable, calming interior is perfect for work or a relaxing break. What better excuse to work up an appetite then the hotel's very own flagship restaurant Woburn Place bar and lounge, which offers you a range of snacks and drinks. In the morning you can start your day at the Mulberry restaurant with a delicious and filling breakfast. Refurbishment information: As part of our efforts to continually provide our guests with enhanced levels of service; areas of our hotel will be undergoing renovations. Please be informed that this currently has an impact on the air conditioning system. Our hotel team is taking actions to minimise the inconvenience that may be caused by providing guests with additional cooling amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton London Euston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Euston Hotel London
- London Hilton
- Hilton London Euston England