“Great Hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton London Euston

You added Hilton London Euston to your Saves list
Hilton London Euston
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   17-18 Upper Woburn Place | Bloomsbury, London WC1H 0HT, England (Camden / Primrose Hill)   |
Special Offer
Save 33% on Weekend Stays
Ranked #632 of 1,066 Hotels in London
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Great Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

This is a really good hotel and the bargain we received was well worth it. Staff were welcoming and friendly on arrival, check in and check out. The room was spacious and bedroom was really comfortable. The breakfast buffet was one of the best I've ever experienced in a hotel thus far, would highly recommend.

No complaints at all...well just one and this is being highly picky. The carpets in the hallway could do with a replacement. But generally a really great stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (189)
Sheffield
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Booked this at the last minute for a business trip to London. Handy for the main stations but the road noise never ceased all night long and a twin room is tiny with equally tiny single beds. Breakfast was ok, but nothing exceptional and the staff I encountered were very helpful. I know it's London, but at over £200 per night I expect a bed which I can get a decent night's sleep in.

Room Tip: Try and get a room which doesn't face the main road. Don't get one with single beds in unles...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Lanarkshire
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

On arrival we found the room to have no heating as it was broken. We contact the reception and they delivered a Delonghi heater which had tape on the wire ( not compliant ). The floor was dirty ( Laminate ) Not acceptable in a high end hotel and overall a pokey hole.
After contacting customer services direct they moved us to another room which is what I would expect when booking a Hilton hotel worldwide.

The room was like student accommodation absolutely horrendous and I would suggest that it is upgraded immediately. From memory the room number was 101.

The manager however could not have been any more apologetic and was a very warm and approachable man.

Thanks for sorting it all out.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
JaneThangamani, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Euston, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Dear Poserchic,

Thank you for leaving your review on Trip Advisor following your stay with us.

I am very sorry to hear that your room was not what you expected of Hilton and I can only apologise that you did get this unsuitable room. I am also very sorry that the hotel did give you a heater with tape on the wire, this is unacceptable and we have removed the heater from use. I am however glad to hear that our Duty Manager did manager to move you to another room and that they were helpful and accommodating.

Once again I would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay, however I do hope that we have another opportunity to be able to welcome you back to the hotel in order to restore your faith in our facilities and our services.

Yours Sincerely.

Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Spent one night here just before i headed on my Europe Tour, my room was a single room, with a single bed, free wiki, clean and comfortable bed :) Reception was really good and efficient with check in and directions to attractions! Would definitely stay again when i return to London - Surprisingly Hilton was cheaper that all the other hotels in the area, which was a big win :) Lastly, the location of the Hilton is extremely convenient to transport of trains and bus.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Dear Mrchowd,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review of the Hilton London Euston.

I am delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us at the hotel and that the facilities and the services in the hotel were satisfactory.

I do hope that we may have another opportunity to be able to welcome you back to the hotel again in the near future.

Guest relations
Dover kent
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

Spent one night with husband and daughter. Room was ok. Was clean and beds were very comfy but nothing special. The bar was seriously overpriced which meant after 1 drink we had to go back to room. Breakfast was lovely and staff friendly.

• Stayed December 2012
JaneThangamani, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Euston, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Dear Tamborine2003,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am sorry that the bar was a little overpriced. I have ensured to pass along your comments to our Food & Beverage Manager regarding this.

Thank you for your comments about our breakfast, I am delighted that you enjoyed the food and the service. Comments such as these are a source of motivation for our team.

We do hope to be able to welcome you abck to the hotel again in the future.

Adelaide, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Stayed here during a business trip and found the hotel an excellent spot for ease of transport with Euston station a close walk.

The rooms were comfortable and very clean. Bathrooms were a little tiny but have had many similar size rooms in the USA and UK so not unexpected.

WIFI worked well once after assistance from hotel staff.

Breakfast was good for a smaller style hotel with enough variety for a quick meal for a business trip.

Overall a good stay for the price.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Dear MGB1986,

Thank you for leaving your review of Hilton London Euston on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us.

I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We are indeed very close to Euston Station as well was walking distance from both Kings Cross Underground and St Pancras International for ease of travel to Europe and to the centre of London.

With regards to our WIFI, it sometimes does not work the first time because of firewalls on business computers or even personal computers. I am very glad to hear that out team did assist you with getting it up and running.

I do hope that we have another opportunity to be able to welcome you back to the hotel again in the near future or the next time you are in London.

Brisbane, Australia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I endeavour to be very fair in reviewing accommodation -however, I am aware that the rooms allocated to sole travellers, can be very different to those travelling as a couple. This has to top my list of horrible hotel experiences. The room was claustrophobic which was primarily because of the poor layout of the room. The headboard of the single bed had a lampshade on it - leaving the occupant in a vulnerable state for head injury - I moved the ensemble as far away from the offending risk which left the bed up against the wardrobe. The lack of bedside tables was also irritating to someone who: needs medication and water during the night, wears glasses and likes to read in bed.
On a positive note, the room was clean and the service was fine, and the location was convenient to Euston station. Notwithstanding this, I will not be making a return visit.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
JaneThangamani, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Euston, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Dear Judyworldcitizen,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review of the Hilton London Euston on trip Advisor following your stay with us.

I am very sorry that you were unhappy with the single compact room upon your stay with us. By a way of explanation only and due to the hotel being located within a Victorian listed building, we are unable to make any structural changes to the interior or exterior of the building and therefore the building is as it was when built. I have however forwarded your comments about the design of the room to our Hotel Management for the next time we are able to refurbish the rooms.

I am very sorry to hear that you will not be returning to our hotel again in the future and please be assured that your comments are alwys appreciated and this will enable us to improve upon those areas that are needed.

Guest Relations

Been to Hilton London Euston? Share your experiences!