I have stayed a few nights at different dates to this cosy place. Location is excellent, close to the tube and convenience store -Sainsbury's- almost next door. However some apartments are much better than others, and it is a bit of a lottery to know what you will get. As most hotels in central London, buildings are dating and therefore expect noisy air conditioning and noise from the corridor, especially the fire doors that can be noisy if your flat is next to one of them. Flats are well insulated generally speaking anyway so minor annoyance regarding noise level. A good place to stay overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a short walk from Covent Garden and close to the financial and business district, Citadines Prestige Holborn-Covent Garden London is surrounded by traditional pubs, international restaurants, art galleries and churches. At Covent Garden, visit the converted 19th-century fruit and vegetable market, the London Transport Museum and the famous Royal Opera House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Prestige Holborn - Covent Garden Hotel London
- Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London England
- Citadines Holborn Covent Garden Hotel