Great location to visit Soho and central London. Really clean and spacious. People at reception were really friendly and extremely helpful. They offered us free breakfast for not having the room ready on arrival. The breakfast buffet was fantastic and I recommend it to anyone especially if you are going to set off for a long day of sightseeing. The rooms were very nice and new , and so were the bathroom and kitchen. My friends room had a nagging noise at night with the heating unit but this was quickly amended by the staff the following morning.The location next to Holborn tube station makes it really handy.
Top Top marks from a very picky person. We did not use other facilities like the gym, but I am sure they display the same sort of standard. This place is ideal for families .Welldone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a short walk from Covent Garden and close to the financial and business district, Citadines Prestige Holborn-Covent Garden London is surrounded by traditional pubs, international restaurants, art galleries and churches. At Covent Garden, visit the converted 19th-century fruit and vegetable market, the London Transport Museum and the famous Royal Opera House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your Citadines Prestige Holborn - Covent Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Prestige Holborn - Covent Garden Hotel London
- Citadines Holborn Covent Garden London
- Citadines Holborn Covent Garden Hotel
- Citadines Prestige Holborn - Covent Garden London, England