Nice hotel - Great location. Very central and walking distance to Covent Gardens and Oxford Street. Very close to Holborn station underground and getting around via the tube made everywhere easy to access.
The hotel was modern and had a excellent hotel card system in order for access to elevators to your rooms. We stayed at a one bedroom apartment plus a living room with a pullout sofabed. Wish the sofabed had a better mattress like the one in Citadines Les Halles Paris. Other than that it was a comfortable setting with kitchenette facilities. 2 supermarkets across the street if you wished to cook your own, otherwise plenty of restaurants nearby. Definitely recommend The Old Dutch restaurant which had amazing savoury and sweet crepes for a dinner meal.
Free wifi service made it very convenient for the whole family.
Overall, had a wonderful stay at the hotel and would definitely recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Prestige Holborn - Covent Garden Hotel London
- Citadines Prestige Holborn - Covent Garden Hotel
- Citadines Holborn Covent Garden London
- Citadines Holborn
- Citadines Holborn Covent Garden Hotel
- Citadines Prestige Holborn - Covent Garden London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a short walk from Covent Garden and close to the financial and business district, Citadines Prestige Holborn-Covent Garden London is surrounded by traditional pubs, international restaurants, art galleries and churches. At Covent Garden, visit the converted 19th-century fruit and vegetable market, the London Transport Museum and the famous Royal Opera House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, HotelTravel.com and Otel so you can book your Citadines Prestige Holborn - Covent Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.