Really clean and pleasant rooms. Did seem a bit odd having a fridge and cooker in the room but means you can do your own thing for dinner or breakfast. You can buy provisions across the road so you can have any form of food depending on what you fancy. Nice big rooms, comfy beds and nice hot showers. Didn't eat there as it is close to Covent Garden. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Will definitely be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a short walk from Covent Garden and close to the financial and business district, Citadines Prestige Holborn-Covent Garden London is surrounded by traditional pubs, international restaurants, art galleries and churches. At Covent Garden, visit the converted 19th-century fruit and vegetable market, the London Transport Museum and the famous Royal Opera House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and Tingo so you can book your Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Prestige Holborn - Covent Garden Hotel London
- Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London England
- Citadines Holborn Covent Garden Hotel