my name is robert murphy and i just recently stayed in london for the first time. it was also my first time traveling out of the united states. the acomodations at the citadines were great and complemented with the help from your staff! alfredo romero from the front desk stood out, he made my first time travling a great experience. he was full of info and had great tips about the area. he's an excellent employee and i look foward to seeing him again on my next stay! thank you alfredo and the rest of the staff at citadines!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a short walk from Covent Garden and close to the financial and business district, Citadines Prestige Holborn-Covent Garden London is surrounded by traditional pubs, international restaurants, art galleries and churches. At Covent Garden, visit the converted 19th-century fruit and vegetable market, the London Transport Museum and the famous Royal Opera House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Prestige Holborn - Covent Garden Hotel London
- Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London England
- Citadines Holborn Covent Garden Hotel