We stay at Accor a lot and have been using Mercure hotels on our trip. I booked a Privilege Room and we were not disappointed.
We arrived late and the staff at reception were very welcoming to us, check in was very speedy. A welcome gift in our room was a very nice touch. Thank You!
The room was a good size and very modern. The breakfast was great value and the morning staff were as good as the evening staff. We will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary 4 star boutique style hotel with complimentary WiFi, air conditioning & rainfall showers. Within walking distance of many of London's top attractions British Museum, Covent Garden, Oxford Street & Theatres. In close proximity to Russell Square tube station. Euston mainline station and Kings Cross St Pancras for Eurostar are nearby. Enjoy a bite to eat or a relaxing drink in our recently refurbished restaurant and bar, followed by a stroll in London's fashionable Bloomsbury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Mercure London Bloomsbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure London Bloomsbury Hotel London
- Waverley House Hotel London
- Mercure London Bloomsbury England