I stayed for a night at this hotel. The whole place is immaculate and the room was small, but perfectly formed. As well as the usual luxuries in the room, I was pleased to see there was a Nespresso coffee machine, and a room safe included. The LED ceiling lighting was a good design touch, and helped make the room feel larger. I had a room overlooking the central light well of the building, which helped to ensure a peaceful night's sleep, and the bed was amazingly comfortable. The bathroom was gleaming, and the shower plenty powerful enough. Breakfast in the morning wasn't included on my room rate, but for £10 extra it was money well spent - good range, great service and unrushed. Perfect. What made my stay though were the staff - all those who I met were friendly, helpful and nothing seemed too much trouble. Thoroughly recommended, and I will be staying at the hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary 4 star boutique style hotel with complimentary WiFi, air conditioning & rainfall showers. Within walking distance of many of London's top attractions British Museum, Covent Garden, Oxford Street & Theatres. In close proximity to Russell Square tube station. Euston mainline station and Kings Cross St Pancras for Eurostar are nearby. Enjoy a bite to eat or a relaxing drink in our recently refurbished restaurant and bar, followed by a stroll in London's fashionable Bloomsbury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Mercure London Bloomsbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure London Bloomsbury Hotel London
- Waverley House Hotel London
- Mercure London Bloomsbury England