Stayed in this hotel for one night for business. A pleasant if somewhat small room, comfy beds, good air conditioning and an excellent bathroom. Breakfast was good but a expensive. Also would have appreciated more tea/coffee sachets in the room. VAT invoice provided with no problem. Would return, but would not bother with the breakfast at the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary 4 star boutique style hotel with complimentary WiFi, air conditioning & rainfall showers. Within walking distance of many of London's top attractions British Museum, Covent Garden, Oxford Street & Theatres. In close proximity to Russell Square tube station. Euston mainline station and Kings Cross St Pancras for Eurostar are nearby. Enjoy a bite to eat or a relaxing drink in our recently refurbished restaurant and bar, followed by a stroll in London's fashionable Bloomsbury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Mercure London Bloomsbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure London Bloomsbury Hotel London
- Waverley House Hotel London
- Mercure London Bloomsbury England