Stayed at the Mercure hotel for a 2 night visit to London via Superbreak. We stay in this area when we visit London but decided to give this hotel a go. Check-in was quick and easy and staff very pleasant. We were on the 5th floor which is easily reached via lift. Room was at the rear of the hotel and quiet. It was very clean and had everything needed for our stay including the usual tea and coffee facilities, hairdryer, iron and ironing board. The bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was included and my partner said the cooked items were very good and I enjoyed the cereals and fresh fruits. The hotel is in a prime location for sightseeing and theatres and the local tube stations are nearby.
The only thing negative was that the room was very small, however, I would stay here again but would probably have to enquire about the rooms first.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary 4 star boutique style hotel with complimentary WiFi, air conditioning & rainfall showers. Within walking distance of many of London's top attractions British Museum, Covent Garden, Oxford Street & Theatres. In close proximity to Russell Square tube station. Euston mainline station and Kings Cross St Pancras for Eurostar are nearby. Enjoy a bite to eat or a relaxing drink in our recently refurbished restaurant and bar, followed by a stroll in London's fashionable Bloomsbury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Mercure London Bloomsbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure London Bloomsbury Hotel London
- Waverley House Hotel London
- Mercure London Bloomsbury England