This hotel is the best combination of luxury with a boutique feeling in a quiet but convenient location. Outstanding service and charm from the first greeting at arrival to the last farewell. Breakfast is a highlight as well as the light menu in the lounge and the high tea in the conservatory. Rooms are cosy and very well appointed. For me the location really is the icing on the cake, I could easily walk to all the action I wanted for shopping, theatres, a great choice of restaurants and of course the British museum across the street, but my room facing the street was always quiet and the hotel feels like a refuge in the storm that is the normal London bustle. I love coming out of my room to the public spaces, something I rarely do in other hotels. I admit I hesitated when I saw the room price, but it is worth every penny. A memorable experience.
- Also Known As:
- The Montague On The Gardens Hotel
- The Montague On The Gardens Hotel London
- The Montague On Gardens
- Montague On The Gardens London
- Montague Gardens
- The Montague On The Gardens London, England
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Splendia, Amex, Priceline, Olotels, Otel, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Montague on The Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.