i was treated to a 2-night break, B&B and one night's dinner. the room i believe was a delux room which included towel robe and slippers. WOW. the staff were pleasant and friendly and nothing was too much. we even got a box of (4) biscuits which were delicious. we chose for our meal to stick to the set menu, but had choice of a la carte also, which meant if we went over the price we would be charged the difference. the food was fantastic, i had the haddock fishcake, but instead of poached egg was given tartar sauce as i had explained i was unable to have egg. i then had prawn stroganoff, which i was unable to finish as i wanted to leave room for the cheesecake. would definitely recommend. the restaurant The Blue Door Bistro, is also available to non-residents.
- Also Known As:
- The Montague On The Gardens Hotel London
- The Montague On The Gardens Hotel
- The Montague On Gardens
- Montague On The Gardens London
- Montague Gardens
- The Montague On The Gardens London, England
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Splendia, Agoda, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your The Montague on The Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.