We just came back from a weekend stay at this hotel and have to say we loved it. It really is a little gem of a hotel and will be my go to base for London from now on.
The hotel is a boutique hotel just off Russell Square so walking distance to all the major attractions or just a short tube ride away.
The hotel is lovel and the room we were assigned (227) was beautiful and opulent. Our room was over two floors which was a nice surprise and we were even given a box of homemade goodies to devour when we checked in.
The hotel staff could not do enough for us and the service was second to none. Its rare these days in alot of london hotels to be treated like the staff actually care about your custom and I know because this is a small boutique hotel they can afford the time but honestly the staff are amazing.
We managed to visit the Ski Lodge as well on this trip and really wish we could fit in another trip to London before Christmas to do this again as it was so much fun and so Christmasy. If you are in London try and book to go as it really is something different and the food and the flavoured vodkas are great.
I will be back.
- Also Known As:
- The Montague On The Gardens Hotel
- The Montague On The Gardens Hotel London
- The Montague On Gardens
- Montague On The Gardens London
- Montague Gardens
- The Montague On The Gardens London, England
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Splendia, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Montague on The Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.