I stayed in this hotel for four nights and was totally satisfied.
Central location - still on a quiet street to provide good sleep quality.
Good beds. I found excellent the possibility to choose pillow and blanket types in forehand!
Breakfast very good. Enough variety but most importantly the ingredients were of high quality.
Ordered meals from room service a couple of times. Excellent.
All the staff very polite and friendly.
Service always there but not in any intrusive way (as it has sometimes been in some high end hotels).
Loved the decoration of the hotel in general and the room as well.
Very cosy and charming.
The room is on the small side. Not an issue for me but could be for some who want to have a lot space.
I felt this hotel as my home during my stay in London which tells the core point of my review.
I will definitely recommend this hotel - no matter if you are there for business, holiday or any other reason.
- Also Known As:
- The Montague On The Gardens Hotel
- The Montague On The Gardens Hotel London
- The Montague On Gardens
- Montague On The Gardens London
- Montague Gardens
- The Montague On The Gardens London, England
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Splendia, Agoda, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your The Montague on The Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.