Amazing service, all staff very friendly and welcoming. Food and wine in the restaurant are very good and the bar is a very relaxing place. The location is a walkable distance from Euston station of about 10 minutes and the hotel is situated in a peaceful street in Bloomsbury. In fact surprisingly peaceful as it is extremely close to the British museum and easy walking distance to the theatres, covent garden, the National Gallery etc. An oasis of calm in a frenetic city. Our room was quite small as it was the standard type but very well appointed. Overall this is the best hotel we have stayed in, in many trips to London so although it can be pricey, it is definitely worth it. The same family run other London hotels such as 41and The Milestone which we will check out if we need a different location as the ethos seems very good.
- Also Known As:
- The Montague On The Gardens Hotel London
- The Montague On The Gardens Hotel
- The Montague On Gardens
- Montague On The Gardens London
- Montague Gardens
- The Montague On The Gardens London, England
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Splendia, Agoda, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your The Montague on The Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.