This is an excellent hotel which offers guests an exceptionally warm welcome and provides an impressive degree of comfort. Everyone associated with the hotel appears genuinely proud…justifiably so…of what it has to offer and does everything possible to make you feel welcome and valued. This alone goes a long way to make for an extremely enjoyable stay.
The location is excellent. Even though you are literally just round the corner from The British Museum and only a short walk from all the bustle of Trafalgar Square, the overriding ambience is one of calm and tranquillity. It’s a very traditional hotel in the best sense of the word and just the sort of place it feels good to get back to at the end of a busy day’s sight seeing.
The hotel’s facilities are excellent. It has comfortable sitting areas, a great bar and a heated terrace should you want to take the air without going too far. There is a bistro attached to the hotel; we ate there a couple of times and on both occasions the food and wine were excellent. Our room was not particularly large but very comfortable and luxurious enough for anyone’s tastes.
You would go a long way to find a more welcoming hotel anywhere and it’s certainly one we’ll be staying in again.
- Also Known As:
- The Montague On The Gardens Hotel
- The Montague On The Gardens Hotel London
- The Montague On Gardens
- Montague On The Gardens London
- Montague Gardens
- The Montague On The Gardens London, England
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Splendia, Amex, Priceline, Olotels, Otel, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Montague on The Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.