Our first choice was The Topham's hotel but when we arrived the Topham's hotel at 10pm we didn't have room. They were overbooked!!!! Never seen that in an Hotel with 2 months ago booked room.
They send us to the Knightsbrige green hotel by taxi and until the next days we didn't know exactly if it was in a good location or not. We think it is in good location because is close to Hyde park and Harrods.
The hotel looks quite old and forgotten, even for being in a superior room, it looked average clean, no street views, cheap forniture, old bathroom. And we asked for an electric adaptor and they didn't have even one.
What to say not a place to recommend but not the worst place of the world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the few remaining independent, boutique hotels, traditional in style in a historically important Victorian building which dates back to 1890. The Knightsbridge Green Hotel is ideally located in exclusive Knightsbridge, with Harrods, Harvey Nichols and other exceptional shopping, plus The Royal Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens on the doorstep. Our breakfast room offers a buffet continental breakfast with a selection of ham, cheese, breads and croissant, yoghurts, fresh fruit and a selection of fruit juices in a relaxing setting, which benefits from air conditioning and natural daylight; a perfect way to start your day in the City. Renowned for an excellent setting for a traditional English afternoon tea, we have a warm and welcoming, highly personalised style of service, in one of the very finest locations in London. We enjoy a truly international business and leisure clientele. Indeed, with a number of public transport services available close by, from double decker buses to Knightsbridge tube/subway, travel arrangements literally open up the City for trips to the City centre,Theatreland and top tourist attractions such as Buckingham Palace, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament,London Eye and Tower of London, to name a few. Open top bus tours can be arranged to thirty two tourist attractions and we highly recommend touring by cruising the River Thames along to The Tower of London and Greenwich. International visitors will be pleased to note Victoria station for connections to London Gatwick is just a five minute drive away and we are well positioned for car transfers to London Heathrow International airport. Our team can also readily assist with your transport arrangements to London City, London Luton and London Stansted airports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Knightsbridge Green Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knightsbridge Green London
- Hotel Knightsbridge Green
- Knightsbridge Green Hotel London, England